1/15/2009

Happy 30th Birthday Cathy!

Wow.... look who's turning 30 today! A very Happy Birthday to my good friend, Cathy! She is miles away in Honduras with her new little angel, Jenna (and her hottie hubby, Ken) so I won't be able to physically celebrate with her but I will be there in spirit, wiithout a doubt. She will also be home for a long visit next month and I can't wait!

So, Happy Birthday Cathy! In honor of your birthday I am posting one of my favorite photos (if you can call it that) of us from Downtown Disney a few years ago. Lookin' good!!!! As Samantha from SATC would say, "Welcome to my box!" Love you!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

LOL that picture is hilarious. and you have boobs.

Nicole and Landon said...

I know... big ones! I graciously thanked the artist for his kind rendition!

The Barnetts said...

They are huge!

Ken and Catherine said...

Thank you for including my b'day on your blog! I had a great birthday but certainly missed not celebrating it with my favorite gals back home :)

OMG! Love that picture of us from Disney. That is by far one of the most memorable moments of my life. I was laughing so hard when the dude was drawing you and I remember you kept yelling at me saying "What, What Are you Laughing For?" That was so damn funny! It better be still hanging in your office. That is a masterpiece and worth more than the Mona Lisa.

Love you!!!!!!!