3/19/2009

For my friends!!!!

Lately I have really been needing my friends. And what great friends they are! Things have been very tough lately and I don't know what I would have done without some of you. I am so blessed to have so many TRUE friends and I cherish each and every one of you. I can't begin to thank you for all that you are to me! So, here's to all of my wonderful friends. I love you all so much!

A little sentimental:

We all need someone to talk to in our life, A friend to whom we run in times of stress or strife A friend who's always there throughout the years, A friend we know will care and take away our fears. A friend who's always near, waiting for our call, to wipe away our tears, and lift us when we fall. A loving friend indeed, on whom we can depend to fulfill our every need -Thank you, precious friend!

And a little humor too:

1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile - I will know you are plotting something that I just have to be involved with.
4. When you are scared - I will rag your sorry ass about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused - I will use little words.

7. When you are sick- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask;'because you are my friend'. Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.


For my fellas too:

No comments: