6/25/2008

Itty Bitty Swimming Pool

I was cleaning out some of the things in Landon's playroom yesterday (you can hardly walk in there for all the toys!) and Landon spotted a blow-up pool that I must have purchased when he was a baby. We aren't lucky enough to have a big pool of our own in the backyard, and at times I'm not sure I want one. However, we never have trouble finding a pool as most of our friends have them and so graciously allow us access anytime we please. So, he begged me to blow up the itty bitty swimming pool and of course, I did it. He really enjoyed it, especially since it was still 84 degrees at 4:00 in the afternoon. He is taking swimming lessons at day care and he loves to show me and Gi Gi how he can float on his back, kick and blow bubbles! So, enjoy the pics!

No comments: