6/19/2008

That's what friends are for!




I had lunch with my friend Lauren today and I really enjoyed it! Lauren and I are both avid "bloggers" and we both have very good reasons for being so... kids! Lauren has a beautiful baby girl named Kate. You have to see how truly adorable she is so please visit Lauren's blog and see for yourself.

Anyway, there normally would have been three of us eating lunch at Okinawa's.... Cathy would have been there is she wasn't in Honduras. The three of us have become quite close over the past 5 years. Our friendships began at work and have truly blossomed. Cathy will be welcoming a new little one in November also. I am grateful to have both of them. Here are some photos of the three of us! Love to you both and I'm looking forward to seeing the Sex & The City Movie Lauren!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

i enjoyed lunch too! i bet cathy's ears were BURNING!! and those pictures bring back some good memories. love ya girl!