6/15/2008

Remembering Orlando





I'm back again from yet another out of town trip. This time I had to travel to Orlando. I hate leaving Landon but I really need the time away and I enjoy seeing my friends and fellow Crime Stoppers. And each time I come home and get Landon it does my heart good to see how happy he is to see me and that he missed me!
Being in Orlando brings back a lot of memories. Everywhere you look there are Mickey Mouses and Shamus. I love Disney World! I love everthing about it (except the long lines). Even before I had Landon I tried to visit Disney World as often as possible. And now that I have Landon we will probably make an annual trip if I can afford it. His first trip was last November and he loved it, especially Sea World. We are looking forward to his second trip this fall with Aunt Miche! I hope you enjoy the photos from our last Disney trip!

No comments: