9/04/2008

One more VERY GOOD reason to love college football!



Two words - Kirk Herbstreit. I am so excited that college football is finally here and FSU's first game is this weekend. Yeah! But another reason I love college football is ESPN College Gameday with Kirk Herbstreit. He is aboslutely gorgeous!!! I think my obsession with him started in 1996 when he was new to ESPN Gameday and I was cheering at FSU. We were lucky enough to get to meet him and let me tell you, he is just as dreamy in person. Those blue eyes and what a physique! I fell in love right then and there and I must say I'm still in love to this day! I know, keep dreaming right??? But I don't care, if I had to pick the perfect man, it would be him! And not only is he easy on the eyes, he is a college football fanatic. If ever there was a soul mate for me, I'm pretty sure its him. But alas, he is married and has adorable twin boys. But a girl can dream, can't she??? Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do!

No comments: