9/08/2008

Weekend Recap

It was yet another spectacular weekend for Landon and I. Friday evening Landon, Gini and I took Gi Gi out for her birthday dinner and then some ice cream. YUM!! On Saturday we went to Party City to let Landon pick his Halloween costume for this year and they didn't even have them out yet. So, we will probably be back again this week. On Sunday, we got to go to Big Kahunas Waterpark again. But this time my friend Missy and her little girl, Maddie went with us. I must admit I believe Landon had more fun this trip since Maddie was there. They are best buds! It was also nice to be able to catch up with Missy while the kids played on the slides. Landon was a bit braver this trip also. He discovered the big swirly slide and went from the big one to the little one, over and over again. Unfotunately, Big Kahunas is now closed until next summer but we know as soon as it opens in 2009 we will be there!

No comments: